Saturday 7 October 2017

Know your future - via Kundli reading

Kundli is a scientific art that isn't merely a blind guess work but rather a systematic scientific knowledge that is attained after years of experience in reading and understanding the different houses in a kundli and their positive and negative repercussions.

The avid followers of my blog would know my knowledge of the field and how I've laid out in layman's terms the aspects of each nakshatra in a kundli and how your nakshatra impacts you.

On people's demand now, I've decided that I will also help my readers with their kundli readings and give them a detailed analysis of what the future beholds for them.

To get your Kundli analysis, you need to pay the below mentioned fees respectively : -

  1. 1100 - Kundli Analysis for the next one year
  2. 2500 - Kundli Analysis for lifetime 


You can get in touch with me via the contact form on the right side of your screen > 

OR alternatively, 

You can reach me via email at anoop.intiriorsolution@gmail.com
      anoop_jha2000@yahoo.co.in

Thank you for your active readership of the blog.


Details needed for Kundli reading

While contacting me for your Kundli reading, please mention the below details : -

Your Name : 
Your Date Of Birth : 
Your Place of Birth : 
Your Time of Birth

3 comments:

  1. The Most Popular Tantra Mantra E-books It's possible to sit in 1 Asana for hours at one time effortlessly and comfort. Get more details about it visit on Gemstones - KundliReading.Com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I not beleive kundali. Kundli is a scientific art. Your post is informative post. I shared this post in 24 hour Des Moines Towing site. Many person want to know Kundali.

    ReplyDelete